Thursday, October 28, 2010

Experiencing Miracles First Hand

My mom’s cat was dying this weekend and she was so down and depressed she just did not think she could take one more death. Ever since my dad died 3 years ago she has been living a grief stricken life. I can’t even say life more like a slow death. It’s as if she died with him. Which explains why she has so many health problems including Multiple Sclerosis. Ever since his death she has not been able to come out of her grief. It’s as if she is paralyzed by fear and her disease is a direct reflection of her state of being. It has been very painful for me to witness this. Especially since we both experienced the loss of my dad and I have recovered better than I could ever imagine and my mom is suffering with unrelenting grief. How is this possible? Well, I had been bestowed by the grace of Swamiji (Paramahamasa Nithyananda) to buoyantly overcome the death of my beloved father whom I cherished. Before my dad died I literally thought that I was going to die with him. I never thought I would live through it; the thought was just too painful to endure. Well, to my surprise I did! I’m still standing. Not only am I still standing but also I have a clear understanding about death and all my fear has been removed. I was lucky enough to attend Nithyananda’s program called NSP (Nithyananda Spurana Program) where Swamiji literally works on your seven energy bodies which are Physical, Pranic, Etheric (Subtle), Spiritual, Casual, Cosmic and Nirvanic. By working directly with the Master you are able to release all your heavy numbing emotions like fear, sorrow, desire, guilt and pleasures. Just how the lotus blooms in the very presence of the sun, so too will your karmas burn in His presence!
Because I experienced such beautiful space of solace and peace, I wanted the same for my mother who has been not been able to come out of her grief or see any reason to continue living. She is simply existing not living.
So I have decided to ask Swamiji to please help her. She has reached a very dark place and she needs the assistance of an enlightened master to illuminate her heavy heart. I made my request to Him and the next day my mom experienced a few miracles. That morning unfortunately her cat did die and to my surprise she decided to go to work that day despite the incident. Not only did she have her cat die that morning but also she had quite a costly error at work, which could of cost her, her job. Surprisingly with out any logical explanation the error got sorted out and her boss told her “someone must be looking out for you!” Immediately she knew it was Swamiji. She was so shocked she could not believe it! And to her surprise she was gracefully accepting her cat’s death. She was so amazed in the change in her from the previous day to the present and how she was handling the death without any heaviness. She sounded so happy and joyful on the phone when I talked to her I was astonished. There was no way my mom could be so happy when her cat just died and almost got fired in one day! Through this beautiful miracle that my mom experienced I too benefited by being a witness to the whole thing. This really proved to me that there is hope for each and every individual soul out there to come out of their pain and suffering. All we need is an open heart and the intention to truly seek something larger than ourselves and allow these Divine miracles to work through us.




No comments:

Post a Comment